You can create a relation between two tables, or better between a table and a view (more flexible), so that you can use data of related table/view in the table you are using.
But if you create a view from that table (a table whose structure is "related" to another one) you have to repeat (in structure view) the relation settings.
- rclone and symlinks: a good news
- groups in nextcloud
- edit views in phpmyadmin
- test sddm screen, without logging out
- phpmyadmin relations in views
- field name containing "-" not accepted in a mysql ...
- if Kodi doesn't resume your videos
- batch convert absolute symlinks to relative
- jobs in avidemux
- reference mode in epub
- wrapping text in svg
- ▼ December (11)
- ► 2018 (30)
- ► 2017 (18)
- ► 2016 (33)
- ► 2014 (8)
- ► 2013 (18)