Nextcloud is a very interesting, open source online platform. With /e/ you have a cloud of 5 free Gb with calendar, contacts and tasks shareable between PC and smartphone.
1) First of all you should export your data (calendar, tasks, contacts) from Google; a problem arises with contacts because Google export your contacts in a vcf file without groups.
2) So you have to import your contacts from vcf google file in nextcloud and re-create groups, which this time could be saved in a vcf file with groups (as categories).
3) To see your contacts and groups you have to use DAVx5 and in account settings - > cardDAV -> group organization you have to choose as in the following image:
but [x] groups are per-contact categories
4) This way you will be able to see your contacts and groups in your phone app (or in whatever other app).
- rclone and symlinks: a good news
- groups in nextcloud
- edit views in phpmyadmin
- test sddm screen, without logging out
- phpmyadmin relations in views
- field name containing "-" not accepted in a mysql ...
- if Kodi doesn't resume your videos
- batch convert absolute symlinks to relative
- jobs in avidemux
- reference mode in epub
- wrapping text in svg
- ▼ December (11)
- ► 2018 (30)
- ► 2017 (18)
- ► 2016 (33)
- ► 2014 (8)
- ► 2013 (18)